For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
We are looking to recruit a financial accountant and administrator to join our busy team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the administrative duties and the maintenance of financial records on the Companies systems. Duties will include invoicing, reconciliation and reporting of online payments, assisting with debtor reporting and monitoring and ensuring compliance with financial procedures across the organization.
- Prepare and send invoices to customers
- Credit controller duties; acquire payments and report
- Process invoices
- Allocation of outgoing payments and reporting of all expenses
- Making payments and liaising with banks and financial institutions
- Ensuring databases, systems and records are maintained with relevant information
- Work closely with tax and accounting service providers
- Financial reporting
- Tracking spend and renewing contracts with customers
- Analyze quotes and invoices for accuracy
- General administration duties
- Provide project support – including planning, preparing presentations
- Prepare team communications as required
- Administrative support - departmental meetings, including minute taking
- Administer the office budget processes
- Support the administrative needs of other teams when required
- Relationship management with cross departments and staff
- Fluent English is a must
What you will need to succeed:
The successful candidate will be highly literate and numerate, have good attention to detail, and have an ability to learn new tasks and systems. S/he will be motivated, and able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. S/he will have a good knowledge of spreadsheets, and preferably have experience in the use of financial ledger systems (MS NAV).
We’re looking for a Financial Accountant & Administrator to help us develop and deliver, supporting key projects and working with colleagues across the organization.
- A strong educational background, preferably NVQ/Diploma
- Strong administrative experience working in a busy environment
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of procurement would be helpful
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to priorities effectively
- Social media, live booking skills
- Proactive and motivated to improve business processes
- Pride yourself in your attention to detail
- Happy to juggle a varied workload under pressure
- Savvy with 100% in common sense and initiative
- Exceptional integrity
- Highly organized
- Health Scheme
- 25 days + statutory holidays
- Competitive salary
- Permanent Position
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!