Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
- Establishing a solid understanding of specific client specifications and needs
- Managing multiple localization projects from client order to delivery completion
- Building strong working relationships with clients and focusing on delivering the highest quality assets on time
- Liaising with multiple clients and Territory Managers and maintaining clear communication
- Managing complex projects from beginning to end in a timely manner
- Developing project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
- Managing, monitoring, and updating all timelines and setting realistic expectations for day to day deliveries to clients
- Performing order entries based on client requests and ensuring final deliveries are within the expected timeframe
- Providing strategic solutions to any issues that may arise with clients
- Collaborating with operational teams to build processes, make sure the workflow operates smoothly and efficiently, and initially enhancing the client experience
- Working with the billing team to ensure projects are billed correctly and on time
- Identifying areas of opportunity to enhance clients’ experience and work closely with other department leaders to drive initiatives and to execute on those opportunities
- Abiding by security policies and protecting information assets entrusted to you
- Other related tasks as assigned to fulfill responsibilities
- Bachelor degree
- Localization (subtitling, dubbing) experience preferred
- Collaborative thinker who works well in a team
- Experience in media industry and post-production workflows
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!