Senior Account Manager
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a world class team, building innovative solutions to service our clients with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
To support our growing Digital Media and Localisation team, the Senior Account Manager will be required to plan, manage and deliver theatrical and non Theatrical feature and TV series projects for major studios and independent customers. The role will also encompass direct engagement and interfacing with customers including promotional activity and customer-based operational support.
Other responsibilities will include : maintaining and developing project management processes, project billing and working closely with all departments including Subtitling, Dubbing, Mastering, Content Services and QC to ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have solid experience in Digital Media and Localisation project management for major and independent clients coupled with a good understanding of current and new technologies, operational processes and workflows.
They will be highly motivated, possess a flexible attitude and must be able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment. In addition, they must able to work as part of a team that deals with changing priorities and workloads.
- Provide account management support on Digital Media & Localisation projects, supporting the Director of Client Services
- Act as point of contact for customers as required
- Involvement and engagement in development of customer-related production order management workflows, procedures, ratecards and checklists.
- Engage directly with customers to seek their ideas and feedback
- Operational responsibilities shall span all aspects of end to end servicing.
- Collaborate regularly with internal groups and departments including Localisation, Mastering, Administration, Sales and Technology teams
- Ensure information security objectives are translated into tactical goals that guarantee information security objectives are met and exceeded
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong skills with Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to delegate and manage to team members with various responsibilities and skill sets
- Strong organizational skills
- Good business acumen
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- An approachable individual who can relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- Maintain a positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done
- Experienced with commercial items such as business proposals, price creation and modeling, service agreement negotiations
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Digital media and localisation account management in a client based environment.
- Good understanding of Digital Media technologies, operational workflows and processes
- Strong Knowledge of file formats, foreign language mastering, QC requirements & localisation processes.
Pixelogic Media offers a competitive benefits package including company-paid supplemental health care, pension scheme and life assurance.