Recruiter (Contract Position)
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
*Looking to hire someone for a 3-4 month contract*
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Source and recruit candidates
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates
- Perform reference checks when needed
- Make recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with the hiring managers
- Follow up on the interview process status
- Compile timely reports on employment activity
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; and using, using newsgroups, job sites, social media
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Other related tasks as assigned
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications or related field degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience as a Recruiter (Post Production industry preferred)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management skills and creating a positive candidate experience
- A proactive and assertive approach, tenacity, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates great judgment, is results driven and ensures internal management team is satisfied with progress and candidate flow
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Solid ability to conduct interviews
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills