Audio Mix Engineer (Part Time/Freelance)
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Client attended mixes.
- Mixing foreign language dubbed mixes.
- Audio services related to language dubbing, conforming, editing, QC’ing, and other creative audio services and tasks assigned.
- Expertise in post-production audio mixing for all common audio configurations (2.0, 5.1, 7.1, and Atmos Immersive Audio).
- Experienced with mixing in both theatrical and near-field environments and capable of mixing and creating deliverables that meet all required specifications for theatrical, home entertainment, broadcast and OTT.
- Expert at understanding frame rates, sample rates, and SRC scenarios as required for theatrical and home video audio services.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent trade specific education
- 7+ years mixing post production audio projects for film and tv
- Excellent ProTools operational skills, including the use of video
- Excellent communication skills over phone and email
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with self-direction
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach and ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail
Strong skills with Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite
Familiarity with other media applications such as Adobe Suite and Final Cut Pro
Ability to continuously sit in an office chair
Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an audio mix stage setting