Account Manager - Digital Cinema
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Participate in establishing the overall vision and strategy for the Pixelogic worldwide production / project management operations.
- Support the production led engagement with all clients on-boarded into Pixelogic workflows
- Continuously evolve all production management workflows, procedures and checklists.
- Support the vision, development, scoping, deployment and continuous improvement of all proprietary and internally developed production management systems and tools.
- Support the overall execution of the company’s theatrical production services worldwide (including operational performance, customer engagement/service/satisfaction, etc.).
- Engage directly with customers to seek their ideas and feedback with the goal of having them influence our operational services and capabilities road-map.
- Operational responsibilities span all aspects of end to end servicing but specifically focus on project management of theatrically (feature and trailer) led services worldwide.
- Collaborate directly will all internal groups and divisions including localization and distribution operations, administration, sales, and technology (R&D and Production IT).
- Ensure information security objectives are translated into tactical goals that guarantee information security objectives are met and exceeded.
- Work effectively across different lines of business with strong influencing skills.
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of experience in media industry and post-production workflows
- 3+ years of Digital Cinema operational experience
- Strong business acumen
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Good listening skills, and an ability to assimilate different viewpoints
- An approachable individual who can relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is required
- Familiarity with digital platform (iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.) specifications and workflows is advantageous
- Ability to delegate amongst a group of people with various responsibilities and skill sets
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey operational and technical concepts to clients
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done
- Experienced with commercial items such as business proposals, price creation and modeling, service agreement negotiation, etc.
- Strong skills with Windows & Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suit
- Familiarity with a wide range of media applications including but not exclusively Clipster, Transkoder plus Doremi and Dolby equipment
- knowledge of 4K and HDR media space