English Services/Post Processing Manager
- Responsible for management of English Services projects and final QC of foreign language subtitling for London based clients.
- Ensure best quality, workflows and on time deliveries.
- Work with management and development teams to create and update operational workflows.
- Train staff and freelancer editors for English linguistic proofreading, timing, and positioning. Ensuring that all editors are ultimately meeting quality standards and expected performance.
- Manage and assign the project schedule for both internal staff and external partners.
- Plan complex projects and manage the execution of them and develop process improvements.
- Work with internal staff and management as well as external partners to track weekly capacity.
- Manage and assign the technical QC schedule for foreign language subtitles.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and flexible and possess a team attitude and willingness to adapt to last-minute changes to programming and industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Must have 5 years experience with foreign language subtitling, English template, Closed Captions and SDH creation
- Management and scheduling experience helpful
- Knowledge of professional scripting, subtitling, and audio software
- Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office and using different software
- Excellent communication skills, spelling/vocabulary and grammar
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail
- Maintains a professional, levelheaded demeanor under all circumstances
- Ability to perform under pressure with changing priorities
- Ability to work flexible shifts (AM, PM, Weekends) hours when necessary
Medical and Pension Schemes, 25 Bank Holidays per year, generous time off policies