Onboarding Engineer (Technical Operations)
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Working as part of the Technical Operations team in our localization group to create or manipulate media files (video, audio, subtitle, metadata, etc.) according to client expectations and specifications
- Supporting localization operations with onboarding new workflows and processes by working with R&D, Client Ops, etc.
- Analyzing project and/or customer requirements and translating them into manual/automated workflows and training other Tech Ops engineers on the workflows
- Utilizing various software and production tools to transform media to the appropriate spec
- Continuously researching and identifying new tools and systems to enhance operational workflows and building automated workflows
- Reviewing QC notes and troubleshooting
- Updating workflows according to client specifications as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Experience in media industry, localization and post-production workflows
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is required
- Deep technical knowledge of video, audio and subtitle specifications and workflows is required
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in digital media and localization
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done