Content Specialist - Localization Services
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Responsible for the evaluation and QC of translated audio and subtitle files and to report error patterns and root cause analysis to improve quality control workflows
- Advanced final manipulation of translated audio and subtitle assets after receiving files from translators and based on project and client requirements
- Content expert with proficiency in client style guides and linguistic aspects of files
- Review language style guides to recommend language specific checks for our quality control process and to facilitate our R&D team for possible automated checks
- Updating workflows and checklists according to client specifications as needed
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Education or background in Linguistics and language study majors and/or Entertainment and Media is a plus
- Passionate about language and customer service excellence
- Technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in digital media and localization is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with non-native English speakers
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done