Audio Operator (On-Call)
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
The Audio Operator will be responsible for performing post production audio services. Primary responsibilities include audio pre-qualifications, prep, QCs, conforms, localization editorial, and deliverables. Candidate must have a strong understanding, efficiency, and skillset in Avid Protools operations. Experience is required in working with all common audio formats.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent trade specific education
- Experience in audio post production projects
- Excellent ProTools operational skills, including the use of video
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with self-direction
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach and ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong skills with Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with other media applications such as Adobe Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Ability to continuously sit in an office chair
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an audio room setting
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.