Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
We are hiring for the following shifts:
- 6:30am - 2:30pm
- 2:30pm - 11pm
- DDM QC Specifications:
- Conduct audio / video / subtitle evaluations on all content.
- Check for audio sync, subtitle/caption sync and positioning in all languages, which must follow client specifications.
- Create professional, detailed reports of all issues.
- Follow and complete QC checklists with the ability to work fast with high-quality.
- Be consistent with company practices; enforce data management procedures to ensure all consumers can access accurate and timely information on element status, location and history.
- Maintain a positive team relationship through both written and verbal communication, as well as resolving problems quickly with a positive attitude.
- Utilize and monitor a production workflow database, inputting data as necessary to track progress.
- Duties require high level of attention to details, accurate and methodical approach to testing, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- At least two years of audio, video or subtitle QC experience
- Strong knowledge of home entertainment audio/video equipment
- Requires attention to detail, sound problem solving and root cause analysis
- Ability to prepare e-mails and professionally communicate both written and verbally
- College degree in media or computer science or other related schooling (preferred)
- Technically literate; comfortable with a variety of computer applications
- Strong familiarity with Mac and Windows OS and networking
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with only general supervision
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.