Digital Media Technician
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Responsible for the evaluation and augmentation of video, audio and subtitle files for production
- Responsible for automating workflows and processes using scripting tools, proprietary software and third party systems
- Review technical specifications to recommend checks for our quality control process and to facilitate our R&D team for possible automated checks
- Continuously researching and identifying new tools and systems to enhance operational workflows
- Updating workflows and checklists according to client specifications as needed
- Other related tasks as assigned to fulfill responsibilities
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages is highly desirable
- Experience in localization, access services, media industry and post-production workflows is a plus
- Passionate about quality, customer experience and customer service excellence
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in digital media including Final Cut and Premiere
- Knowledge of professional scripting, subtitling, and audio software (e.g. Protools, EZTitles, etc.) highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with non-native English speakers
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done
We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedules and ample room for professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.