Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate.
For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
- Perform accounting closing duties
- Prepare and analyze ABL reports
- Perform fixed asset, timesheets and other required reconciliations
- Consolidates and analyzes financial data
- Researches any invoicing discrepancies and makes any necessary corrections
- Prepares credits/billings per established guidelines and keys them to customer's account in an accurate and timely manner.
- Receives and applies payments to customer/vendor accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Calls customer with any questions regarding discrepancies or short payments
- Perform data validation related to system integration and enhancement
- Ensure all deadlines and schedules are met on time
- Document workflow, procedures, checklists, and policies for assigned tasks
- Confirm and abide by all internal procedures, policies and regulatory guidance
- Files payment remittance documents, correspondence and invoices
- Performs other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting plus more than 3+ years of accounting experience
- Ability to utilize independent judgment in establishing the accuracy and reasonableness of information
- Proficiency in MS Office application plus MS Excel
- Ability to work cordially with people of different backgrounds in the organization
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to share knowledge and information at different levels of the organization
- Must be customer friendly and focused with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to successfully resolve and manage conflict.
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.