Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Testing functionality of DVD and BD and verifying the disc follows client specification and legal requirement.
- Inspecting linear media content (video, audio, subtitles, etc.) to confirm compliance with client specifications and to note video and audio quality issues as well as checks for subtitles and close captions.
- Following and completing QC checklists.
- Composing a clear description to note defects and to include proper details for further troubleshooting by engineering team.
- Verifying that the appropriate update/correction is made to the project.
- Participating in troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis of rejections.
- Notifying supervisor about any equipment problems.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Duties require high level of attention to details, accurate and methodical approach to testing, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High level of organizational skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Ability to perform sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing, bending, talking, hearing, and lifting/carrying 20lbs. maximum.
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an audio room setting.
- Previous BD, DVD, or games navigation QC experience.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in QC and digital media.
- Knowledge of audio and video format.
- Knowledge of standard subtitle requirements for film and TV.
- Experience in media industry and post-production workflows.
- Post production/digital media experience.
- Solid technical understanding of the feature film and/or television post-production environment.
“Big Plus” Skills
- Secondary language skill (Especially fluency in any Asian or languages that uses Cyrillic alphabets).
- Knowledge of DVD/BD authoring.
- Knowledge of home entertainment electronic devices (A/V receivers, TV, DVD players, BD players, game consoles).
- Knowledge of programming.
- Knowledge in newer media format related to home entertainment (i.e. UltraHD, object based audio, Dolby Vision, etc.).
- Interest in industry trend, upcoming technology, products, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.