Digital Mastering Operator
For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
The Digital Mastering Operator will be responsible for performing post-production media services.
- Working as part of the Digital Mastering team to create or manipulate media (video, audio, subtitle and metadata) according to client expectations and specifications.
- Updating workflows per client specifications as needed.
- Continuously researching and identifying new tools and systems to enhance operational workflows.
- Must have a strong understanding, efficiency, and skill set in post-production media tools such as Colorfront Transkoder, Rohde and Schwarz Clipster, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Suite.
- Must have knowledge of IMF, DPP and Apple ProRes 4444 Mastering formats.
- Strong knowledge of emerging 4K and HDR standards.
- Experience is required in working with common audio and video formats and codecs.
- Must have an understanding of audio sample rates, video frame rates, and traditional multi-channel audio configurations (2.0, 5.1, 7.1).
- Attention to detail and a perfectionist mind-set is paramount in this role.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent trade specific education
- 5 + years in media post-production for film, TV and/or web.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with self-direction.
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach and ability to think outside the box.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.