English Services Operations Manager
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media localization needs.
Pixelogic Localization group is responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing.
To support our continued expansion, we seek an Operations Manager to help us achieve
operational and linguistic excellence with the highest quality and on time deliveries of localized content for delivery to global distributors (e.g. Netflix, Apple, Amazon, etc.). This position will be key in helping us to build next generation localization workflows to offer premium content localization services.
In addition to being quality and detail oriented, the ideal candidate will be a language and English enthusiast with an appreciation for the importance of regional and cultural differences.
- Responsible for management of English Services projects, quality, workflows and on time deliveries.
- Train English editors both locally and at off-site facilities. Ensuring that all editors are ultimately meeting quality standards and expected performance.
- Manage and assign the English project schedule for both internal staff and external partners.
- Plan complex projects and manage the execution of them and develop process improvements.
- Work with internal staff and management as well as external partners to track weekly capacity.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and flexible and possess a team attitude and willingness to adapt to last-minute changes to programming and industry.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Must have 5 years experience with English template, Closed Captions and SDH creation
- Management and scheduling experience helpful
- Knowledge of professional scripting, subtitling, and audio software
- Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office and using different software
- Excellent communication skills, spelling/vocabulary and grammar
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail
- Maintains a professional, levelheaded demeanor under all circumstances
- Ability to perform under pressure with changing priorities
- Ability to work flexible shifts (AM, PM, Weekends) hours when necessary
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.