Project Manager II
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
- Having a good understanding of specific clients’ specs and their needs and to provide solutions
- Being the main client contact for day to day deliveries
- Overseeing day to day deliveries according to client expectations and specifications
- Perform order entries based on client request and ensure on-time final deliveries
- Working with operational teams to continuously improving workflows and clients’ experience on day-to-day workflows and deliveries
- Identifying areas of opportunity to enhance clients’ experience and work closely with other department leaders to drive initiatives and to execute on those opportunities.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in media industry and post-production workflows
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done