Media Asset Coordinator
For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
The Media Asset Coordinator will be responsible for the preparation and library entry of media assets into necessary systems/databases as well as the cataloging and management of all content delivered to Pixelogic Media. The position serves as the liaison between outside vendors, Client Operations and Production Staff.
- Coordinate with production teams to ensure all required material is ingested, logged, and ready for production.
- Track status of deliverables in content management system and provide accurate information about assets to business partners, management suppliers and vendors.
- Download files and ensure data entry of delivered content into necessary systems/databases for physical and digital assets.
- Responsible for managing asset preparation including but not limited to organizing, pulling content for ingest, and returning content to proper storage location.
- Consistently assess content screening processes and technology to help develop improvements that will enable continued growth and productivity.
- Responsible for transferring files digitally as well as handling digital shipments.
- Knowledgeable in digital media software such as Aspera, Faspex, Signiant, FTP etc. is strongly preferred.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Additional duties as needed and assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in post-production workflows.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a job or school related activity using computers and software applications including MS outlook, MS Word, & MS Excel.
- Knowledge of various media formats, file types and video standards.
- A team player, who is always respectful, follows rules and policy, has good communication skills, and maintains a positive attitude.
- A punctual, hardworking, disciplined, and dependable individual Flexibility with work schedule; must be able to work late hours, weekends and/or holidays when needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.