For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
- Month-end close process.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Balance Sheet and P&L account schedules.
- P&L Reconciliation and monthly trend analysis.
- Cash receipt and disbursement application.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Ad-hoc requests as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting plus more than 3 years of accounting experience
- Ability to utilize independent judgment in establishing the accuracy and reasonableness of information
- Proficiency in MS Office application plus MS Excel
- Ability to work cordially with people of different backgrounds in the organization
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to share knowledge and information at different levels of the organization
- Must be customer friendly and focused with strong attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.