Project Manager - On-site Studio Location
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Manage the daily Blu-ray, DVD and digital workflows on the Studio account.
- Manage the critical paths of multiple simultaneous projects through exceptional organization and time management.
- Monitor the delivery of assets, liaise with vendors, and ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget, and that the quality of work is consistent with Studio expectations.
- Maintain reports and provide technical evaluations to ensure products meet Studio quality requirements.
- Identify and communicate technical and scheduling issues with internal and external parties.
- Be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced team environment. Deal directly with other technical, creative and operations employees on a regular basis, while also being able to work independently.
- Have an exceptional level of attention to detail, with the ability to interpret delivery schedules and timelines.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively, in both verbal and written communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA degree or two years’ project management experience, preferably within the home entertainment industry.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, project management, and database software.
- Demonstrable understanding of the home entertainment industry, market and supply chain.
- Demonstrable understanding of video, audio, subtitles and compression technologies.
- Technical knowledge of DVD, Blu-ray, UHD BD, EST, and VOD processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.