Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (actual vs budget vs forecast)
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Extract data from multiple systems, reconcile and perform variance analysis
- Reconcile data by comparing last week and current week versions
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Be involved in budget and forecasting request
- Be involved in month-end closing process
- Prepare reports for Executive Management
- Ensure all deadlines and schedules are met on time
- Document workflow, procedures, checklists, and policies for assigned tasks
- Confirm and abide by all internal procedures, policies and regulatory guidance
- Performs other related duties as required
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Up to 2 years of experience as a Finance Analyst
- Highly Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office application plus MS Excel
- Ability to work cordially with people of different backgrounds in the organization
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to share knowledge and information at different levels of the organization