Digital Media Editor
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
- Working as part of the Digital Media team to create or manipulate media (video, audio, subtitle, metadata, etc.) according to client expectations and specifications.
- Utilizing various software and production tools to transform media to the appropriate spec.
- Localizing static or motion graphics for foreign markets.
- Picture editorial for Censorship purposes.
- Reviewing QC notes and troubleshooting.
- Updating workflows according to client specifications as needed.
- Continuously researching and identifying new tools and systems to enhance operational workflows.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in media industry and post-production workflows using Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Cinema 4D
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is required
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in digital media
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done
- Ability to work flexible shifts (AM, PM, Weekends)
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.