Digital Media Technician
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast expanding multidisciplinary team based in Central London.
As a Media Technician you will be performing Operational duties working with industry standard kit processing jobs via our in-house developed workflow system. Duties will include Mastering, encoding, transcoding, manipulating files conforming to Client specifications along with simple conforming and asset re-versioning. A good understanding on 4k (UHD), HDR and IMF experience is also required.
- Conforming content adhering to platform specifications - Amazon ROW / Classic, iTunes, Netflix, Microsoft etc..
- Edit / prep material conforming to broadcast guidelines including censorship purposes.
- A good knowledge and understanding in post-production media workflows including tools such as Final Cut Pro, Clipster, Colorfront transcoder, Adobe Suite and ProTools
- Telestream Vantage experience would be advantageous.
- Must have an understanding of subtitling specification and formats, audio sample rates, video frame rates, SMPTE timecode and traditional multi-channel audio configurations (2.0, 5.1, 7.1) is necessary.
- Localizing static or motion graphics for foreign markets
- Re-versioning and compliance
- Video and audio pre-qualifications, media prep, QCs, and deliverable's
- Attention to detail and a perfectionist mind-set is paramount in this role.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- 2 years minimal experience in an operational role.
- Understanding of video compression and the various codecs used by broadcasters and VOD platforms
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is required
- Good communication skills, have the ability to prioritize your own workload, and the capability to collaborate with and assist other team members,
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Good attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done
- Ability to work flexible shifts (AM, PM, Weekends)
- Health Scheme
- 25 days + statutory holidays