Director, Mastering Client Operations
For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Establish procedures and workflow for client specific work streams.
- Ensure milestone and ultimate delivery deadlines are met.
- Manage customers, shows and features specific to Mastering for on time delivery and quality.
- Define, train and continuously evolve mastering workflows, procedures and checklists.
- Engage directly with customers to seek their ideas and feedback with the goal of having them influence our mastering services and capabilities road-map.
- Collaborate directly will all internal groups and divisions including localization and distribution operations, administration, sales, and technology (R&D and Production IT).
- Ensure information security objectives are translated into tactical goals that guarantee information security objectives are met and exceeded.
- Bachelor degree
- 10+ years of experience in media industry and post-production workflows
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Familiarity with digital platform (iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.) specifications and workflows is required
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey operational and technical concepts to clients
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done
- Strong skills with Windows & Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of 4K and HDR media space
We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedules, and ample room for professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.