Project Manager (Japanese Speaker)
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Managing multiple localization projects from client order to delivery completion
- Establishing a solid understanding of specific client specifications and needs
- Building strong working relationships with clients and focusing on delivering the highest quality assets on time
- Liaising with multiple clients and maintaining clear communication
- Managing complex projects from beginning to end in a timely manner
- Developing project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
- Managing, monitoring, and updating all timelines and setting realistic expectations for day to day deliveries
- Working with the billing team to ensure projects are billed correctly and on time to clients
- Performing order entries based on client requests and ensuring final deliveries are within the expected timeframe
- Providing strategic solutions to any issues that may arise with clients
- Collaborating with operational teams to build processes, make sure the workflow operates smoothly and efficiently, and initially enhancing the client experience
- Identifying areas of opportunity to enhance clients’ experience and work closely with other department leaders to drive initiatives and to execute on those opportunities
- Abiding by security policies and protecting information assets entrusted to you
- Other related tasks as assigned to fulfill responsibilities
- Japanese Speaker
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management
- Localization (subtitling, dubbing) experience preferred
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Collaborative thinker who works well in a team
- Experience in media industry and post-production workflows
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done