Project Manager - CEA
Pixelogic provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. And, our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Manage and track project milestones for end-to-end product deployment for high profile studio clients
- Manage multiple workflows, including UHD/BD 3D/BD/DVD/ authoring, localization, and more…
- Liaison between external and internal teams
- Coordinate, track, and pre-qualify assets from studios
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis to ensure you are exceeding expectations
- Create and deliver status reports for projects on a continual basis
- Possess good customer-service attitude when interfacing with studio clients
- Comfortable with and experience with prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority
- Be familiar working with spreadsheets, databases, project management software, and file-sharing services
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Be passionate about movies, TV, and digital entertainment
- At least 3 years’ experience in a client-facing role, specifically as a project manager or coordinator guiding multiple products in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in post-production and/or digital agency preferred
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedules, and ample room for professional development.