Project Manager (CEA)
For over 10 years, Radius60 has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry and is now part of Pixelogic Media. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps. Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions summarized below.
- Manage and track project milestones across multiple products for high profile studio clients
- Manage DVD/Blu-Ray workflows
- Liason between external and internal teams
- Coordinate to receive assets from studios
- Source files from studios and create video encoding for them
- Create and deliver status reports for projects on a continual basis
- Possess good customer-service attitude when interfacing with studio clients
- Comfortable with and experience with prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority
- Be familiar working with spreadsheets, databases, project management software, and file-sharing services such as Dropbox, Box, and Hightail
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Be passionate about movies, TV, and digital entertainment
- Ability to continuously sit in an office chair
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an audio room setting
- Ability to perform sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing, bending, talking, hearing, and lifting/carrying 20lbs. maximum
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedules, and ample room for professional development.