Digital Media Technician (Localization)
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
We are hiring for:
- Day Shift
- Swing shift
- Weekend shift
- Responsible for the evaluation and augmentation of video, audio and subtitle files for production
- Responsible for automating workflows and processes using scripting tools, proprietary software and third party systems
- Review technical specifications to recommend checks for our quality control process and to facilitate our R&D team for possible automated checks
- Continuously researching and identifying new tools and systems to enhance operational workflows
- Other related tasks as assigned to fulfill responsibilities
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages is highly desirable
- Experience in localization, access services, media industry and post-production workflows is a plus
- Passionate about quality, customer experience and customer service excellence
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in digital media including Final Cut and Premiere
- Knowledge of professional scripting, subtitling, and audio software (e.g. Protools, EZTitles, etc.) highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with non-native English speakers
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency