Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate.
For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
- Demonstrated capability and experience in graphic design
- Minimum 2 years' experience with each of the following:
- After Effects
- Final Cut
- Strong design and typographic sense as well as thorough knowledge of motion graphics design and post production workflows.
- Expert time management acumen and ability to accurately estimate and manage projects – a person who knows what is and isn’t possible.
- Constant development of skills and new techniques, ability to share and teach to more junior level designers/animators
- Work well under deadlines, to refine, evolve, elevate or deliver what is asked for.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas effortlessly to benefit our production and design teams.
- Ability to oversee design development from a given creative direction while working closely with, leading and encouraging a team of designers/animators.
- Full attention to the smallest details
- MAC and PC savvy
- Ability to transfer knowledge gained from one project into similar situation of another project.
- Database Entry
- Internet Savvy
- Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and using different software
- Work with little or minimal supervision, and work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Assist in all other areas as needed.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Multi-media Design knowledge and/or interest
- InDesign / Illustrator / Cinema4D
- Basic 3D knowledge and/or interest
- Understanding of and ability to utilize graphic design tools and technology.
- Understanding of issues related to the cognitive, social, cultural, technological and budgetary context of design.
- Experience designing for theatrical creative advertising.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.