Operations Manager - Localization Services
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Oversee scheduling operations across all Localization Services (Scripting, Dubbing, Captioning, Subtitling, Audio Description) in order to meet client delivery dates for projects
- Understand current capacity and planning and forecasting of anticipated capacity based on client demand
- Technical troubleshooting support to Operators
- Work closely with other locations to maintain consistency and take advantage of timezones as well as level loading
- Working as part of the Digital Media team to create or manipulate localized assets according to client expectations and specifications
- Training operators on client specifications
- Continuously researching and identifying new tools and systems to enhance operational workflows
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in localization, media industry and post-production workflows
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in digital media
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done