Creative English Editor - Localization Services
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Write Creative guidelines when requested
- Creation of Localization report on all projects
- Write synopsis, audio description text for narration, continuity for scripts
- Adaptation for English dubbing projects
- Responsible for creation of English closed captions, SDH, English templates, Transcripts.
- Research and write annotations for translation quality.
- Maintain quality standards for accuracy and speed.
- Work specified on-call schedule, in addition to regular schedule.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and flexible and possess a team attitude and willingness to adapt to last-minute changes to programming and industry.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent (Film / English degrees preferred)
· Film/Broadcast Captioning and Scripting experience required
· Knowledge of professional subtitling software highly desirable
· Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office and using different software
· Excellent reading skills, spelling/vocabulary and grammar
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail
· Calm/relaxed demeanor
· Ability to perform under pressure with changing priorities