Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Process biweekly payroll for 250+ employees utilizing third party payroll software
- Timely communication with employees and managers to resolve time and attendance discrepancies including punches, meal penalties, time-off requests
- Update payroll system with changes of employees’ payroll status, banking information, address changes or any other payroll related change
- Work closely with HR to ensure new hires and departing employee checklist items are all completed
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies that may arise from employees and managers
- Manage payroll vendor relationship; work with payroll vendor on any system/process changes
- Communicate with benefits broker regarding employee changes and insurance billing discrepancies
- Complete biweekly payroll and variance reports
- Biweekly 401(k) funding
- Update biweekly headcount reports
- Prepare monthly journal entries including accruals for payroll, vacation and 401(k) liabilities
- Review and approve monthly benefits invoices and prepare monthly journal entry
- Update monthly labor capitalization calculations
- Manage annual distribution of W2’s and 1099’s
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Coordinate with GL Accountants on the maintenance and update of Payroll GL Mapping
- Manage Manual Payroll checks run
- Help Manage Procure to Pay Process of the Company, which includes among others PO creation, PO tracking and Goods Receipts
- Master Data Management for Vendors, Customers, etc.
- Assists in Audit schedules/requests
- Accounting tasks as assigned
- BA in Accounting/Business Administration
- 3-5 years of payroll and general ledger accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Knowledge of employee labor laws, taxes, relevant legislation, policies and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in Paychex or ADP software preferred
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to collect and analyze data efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.