Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions summarized below.
The Audio Manager will be responsible for both overseeing and performing post production audio and localization editorial services. Primary responsibilities include audio pre-qualifications, media prep, QCs, conforms, encodes, editorial, and deliverables. Candidate must be extremely efficient with expert knowledge operating Avid ProTools and other digital audio workstations. Individual must be a seasoned audio expert in working with all common audio formats, sample rates, video frame rates, containers, immersive audio (Dolby Atmos and DTS-X), and traditional multi-channel audio configurations (2.0, 5.1, 7.1). Candidate must be an expert in broadcast compliance and specification interpretation. The audio manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining editorial and qc workflow documentation, training videos, guidelines, and technical specifications. Candidate must have expertise in global audio localization, with a strong understanding of territory specific requirements. Attention to detail and a perfectionist mind-set is paramount in this role.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent trade specific education.
- 10+ years in audio post production projects for film and TV.
- Experience in training other audio operators and editors.
- Experience in creating operational and technical documents.
- Excellent ProTools operational skills, including the use of video.
- Excellent understanding of audio related hardware and software.
- Excellent communication skills over phone, email, and online portals.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with self-direction.
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach and ability to think out of the box.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong skills with Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with immersive audio, such as Dolby Atmos and DTS-X.
- Familiarity with other media applications such as Adobe Suite and Final Cut Pro.
- Ability to continuously sit in an office chair.
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an audio room setting.
We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedules, and ample room for professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.