You will join a fast-growing and fast-paced company specializing in post-production for studios and content creators. Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC, was established in 2016 and we are now 240 people throughout the United States, Europe and the Middle with expansion plans in Asia Pacific and LATAM.
This role requires a highly motivated individual capable of working within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Excellent communication skills and a proactive nature are essential to build our customer base. You’ll also need to be a strong external and internal collaborator to be successful in this role.
Work with the Global Business Development team to:
- Develop and execute company objectives and related actions to grow and maintain client relationships.
- Ensure the client relationship is under regular review and analysis, and monitor and report on progress against relationship objectives.
- Where appropriate, meet regularly with client contacts at manager and production levels to develop relationships, gather intelligence and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an overview of client deliverables and recommend/take action to address client needs.
- As a point of contact for the client, facilitate information flow between the Pixelogic teams and the client.
- Manage communication and information flow within the team, and between the client operations teams and other teams directly related to deliverables.
As Relationship Manager, take sole responsibility to:
- Follow the client to identify and track opportunities for cross-selling, value-added training, etc.
- Coordinate, manage, and follow up on client feedback.
- Manage, direct, and schedule regular client team meetings and conference calls.
- Ensure appropriate social activities are in place.
- Communicate with and involve other members of the global BD team in relevant client initiatives and opportunities.
- Relationship management experience with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal Pixelogic teams at all levels in order to gain buy-in.
- Experience managing key accounts in an international professional services context, with experience in media and entertainment industry preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, influencing, negotiating and coaching skills.
- Systems and database skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM applications.
- A proactive and assertive approach, tenacity, commitment and enthusiasm.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field degree preferred.
- 3-years experience working in a junior relationship or marketing role.
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.