Finance & Administrative Assistant
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring as well as our newly formed localization business. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. Additionally, Pixelogic Localization group is responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to our clients. We’ve authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
We are looking to recruit an administrator with finance experience to join our busy team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the administrative duties and the maintenance of financial records on the Companies systems. Duties will include reconciliation and reporting of online payments, assisting with debtor reporting and monitoring and ensuring compliance with financial procedures across the organization.
What you will need to succeed:
The successful candidate will be highly literate (University degree) and numerate, have good attention to detail, and have an ability to learn new tasks and systems. S/he will be motivated, and able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. S/he will have a good knowledge of spreadsheets, and preferably have experience in the use of financial ledger systems.
We’re looking for a Finance & Administrative Assistant to help us develop and deliver, supporting key projects and working with colleagues across the organization.
- Provide project support – including planning, preparing presentations.
- Prepare team communications as required.
- Administrative support - departmental meetings, including minute taking.
- Administer the office budget processes.
- Support the administrative needs of other teams when required.
- Relationship management with cross departments and staff.
- Process invoices
- Financial reporting
- Ensuring databases, systems and records are maintained with relevant information
- Tracking spend and renewing contracts with customers
- Analyze quotes and invoices for accuracy
- Prepare and send invoices customers
- Allocation of outgoing payments and reporting of all expenses
- Making payments and liaising with banks and financial institutions
- Credit controller duties; acquire payments and report
- Prepare documents for the quarterly VAT returns for the company
- Work closely with outside accounting and payroll vendors.
- General administration duties
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you
- Fluent English is a must
- A strong educational background, preferably NVQ/Diploma.
- Strong administrative experience working in a busy environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of procurement would be helpful
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Social media, live booking skills
- Proactive and motivated to improve business processes
- Pride yourself in your attention to detail
- Happy to juggle a varied workload under pressure
- Savvy with 100% in common sense and initiative
- Exceptional integrity
- Highly organized
Benefits & Salary
- Health Scheme
- 25 days + statutory holidays
- Salary: Annual (based on candidate experience)
- Full-Time/Permanent Position