Manager, Client Services Content Services and Distribution
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners UK Limited (and its predecessors) has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring as well as our newly formed localization business. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. Additionally, Pixelogic Localization group is responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to our clients. We’ve authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
In addition to being quality and detail oriented, the ideal candidate will have a passion for globalizing entertainment content with an appreciation for the importance of regional and cultural differences.
- Having an entrepreneurial approach to specific clients to understand their needs and to provide solutions
- Being the main client escalation contact for content services and day to day deliveries
- Overseeing localization projects and day to day deliveries per client expectations and specifications
- Managing a team of client service representatives and project managers
- Working with operational teams to continuously improving workflows and clients’ experience on day-to-day workflows and deliveries
- Training new staff members
- Establishing workflows for quick employee on-boarding to facilitate rapid expansions
- Identifying areas of opportunity to enhance clients’ experience and work closely with other department leaders to drive initiatives and to execute on those opportunities.
- Be knowledgeable on information security policies and ensure that employees are aware and abide by them; and employees do not circumvent information security processes and safeguards in place.
- University degree
- 5+ years of experience in media industry and post-production workflows as well as working with key industry clients.
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is preferred
- Good understanding of post-production localization, including cultural sensitivity and language requirements
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- Ability to delegate and manage a team
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done