Sr. Billing Specialist
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate.
For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
- Prepare and generate required invoices for a large, high profile account.
- Providing accurate and timely completion of assignments and inquiry responses, while ensuring that all tasks and duties completed are done within the firm's set guidelines and policies.
- Performing data entry as required, while ensuring accuracy and resolving any discrepancies discovered.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of the billing process to the completion of complex assignments.
- Possesses strong billing and reporting knowledge that helps to ensure quality is reached for all projects.
- Resolve complex collection issues; process client refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Partner with studio leadership and client services team(s) to reduce delinquency and maintaining current aging for all accounts.
- Conduct direct collection efforts as assigned
- Partner with the new business team and client services team(s) in a timely manner on all financial matters regarding client accounts
- Review aged receivables and provide recommendations on allowance for doubtful accounts, while notifying accounting when previously reserved accounts are collected
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Special projects as assigned
- Assist in all other areas as needed
- Strong leadership and direct client interfacing experience required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Skilled in billing, reporting, analysis, problem solving and relationship building.
- Excellent verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving and math skills.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
Medical, dental, vision, competitive benefits package.