Digital Media Technician
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions summarized below.
The digital media technician will be responsible for performing post production media services. Primary responsibilities include:
- Video and audio pre-qualifications, media prep, QCs, and deliverable's.
- Must have a strong understanding, efficiency, and skill set in post-production media tools such as Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Suite, and ProTools.
- Experience is required in working with common audio and video formats and codecs.
- Must have an understanding of audio sample rates, video frame rates, and traditional multi-channel audio configurations (2.0, 5.1, 7.1) is necessary.
- Attention to detail and a perfectionist mind-set is paramount in this role.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent trade specific education.
- 2+ years in media post production for film, TV and/or web.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with self-direction.
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach and ability to think outside the box.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong skills with Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with a wide range of media applications.
- Ability to continuously sit in an office chair.
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an media workstation setting.
We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedules and ample room for professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.