Menu Design Project Manager
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate.
For over 10 years, Pixelogic Media Partners has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry.
Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
- Have a good understanding of specific clients’ menu specs and their needs and to provide solutions
- Be the main client contact for day to day menu deliveries
- Oversee day to day menu deliveries per client expectations and specifications
- Strong understanding of menu design and post-production workflows
- Expert time management acumen and ability to accurately estimate and manage project timelines
- Comfortable with computers, Microsoft office (Excel and Word) and using different software
- Ability to work with operational teams to continuously improving workflows and clients’ experience on day-to-day workflows and deliveries
- Identify areas of opportunity to enhance clients’ experience and work closely with other department leaders to drive initiatives and to execute on those opportunities.
- Passionate about design and excellent client service
- Broad understanding of graphic design tools and technology
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done