Project Coordinator (Localization)
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Coordinate information and assets for teams
- Liaise with multiple clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Maintain clear communication with clients
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Perform order entries based on client requests and ensure final deliveries are within the expected timeframe
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience
- Localization (subtitling, dubbing) experience preferred
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Collaborative thinker who works well in a team
- Experience in media industry and post-production workflows
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done